Kids and adults can enjoy a full day of sliding, splashing, and playing at a pirate-themed waterpark with many family-friendly attractions
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit?: Any weekday (options 1–3) or weekend day (options 4–6) through September 2, 2019
- Free admission for children under 2
- What can I bring inside?: baby food and water, approved personal flotation devices
- Prohibited items: outside food or beverages, glass containers, personal flotation devices not approved by the U.S. Coast Guard
- Don’t miss the opportunity to visit other waterparks as well:
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. FINAL SALE. Expires 9/2/19. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Only valid at this location. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Pirate's Cove Waterpark
The sounds of "Yo, ho, ho!" might be heard at Pohick Bay Regional Park, emanating from the swashbuckling oasis known as Pirate's Cove Water Park. The Jolly Roger crowns a towering play structure, where little buccaneers splash down tame water slides and wait to get soaked by the 300-gallon bucket. A more exciting ride can be had on the two twisting slides, and little ones can dig for treasure or lost fruit snacks at the sand-covered Buccaneer Beach. A concession stand keep families sated until the next cache of booty is found, and a large patio gives adults ample room to soak up some rays.