Collection of new wave legends assemble for a concert steeped in ’80s nostalgia
About This Deal
- One G-Pass, starting at $41
- When: Thursday, August 10, at 7 p.m.
How G-Pass Works: Following purchase, your G-Pass will be located under the My Events tab in My vouchers and will be ready to print. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
Retro Futura Tour
- Howard Jones: AllMusic.com called him the “king of peppy, mid-‘80s British synth-pop” thanks to his keyboard and synth skills on chart-topping singles including “Things Can Only Get Better” and “What Is Love”
- Paul Young: Besides fronting bands such as Streetband and Q-Tips, this English musician became famous for his 1980s solo career—even earning the privilege of singing the opening lines in Band Aid’s “Do They Know It’s Christmas?”
- The English Beat: a seminal new-wave band who packs the dance floor with peppy ska, pop, and soul hits such as “Mirror in the Bathroom” and “Save It for Later”
- Men Without Hats: The new wave craze of the ’80s wouldn’t have been what it was without “The Safety Dance.” Luckily, the group behind it continues to perform today.
- Katrina: the American musician who, before embarking on a solo career, achieved international fame leading Katrina and the Waves, the pop rock band behind 1985’s “Walking on Sunshine”
- Modern English: the English new-wave band behind “I Melt with You”
Need To Know
Limit 8/person. All sales final, subject to Extraordinary Event Policy. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to sub closer seat. ADA seating can't be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection w/ the event & releases Groupon, Ticketmaster, venue & their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value incl. all fees. Ticketmaster is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.