- $25 for one ticket to Rockin’ the Holdays with Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals (up to $49 value)
- When: Saturday, December 13, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Park Theatre
- Seating: premium reserved
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- Click here to view the seating chart
Felix Cavaliere’s Rascals
- Felix Cavaliere’s big break: lending his smooth tenor to Joey Dee and the Starliters—the band behind 1961’s “Peppermint Twist” and the group that discovered a young Jimi Hendrix and Joe Pesci before he went into acting
- His rise to legendary status: writing, singing, and playing keyboard with The Young Rascals—later known as The Rascals—on hits such as “Good Lovin’,” “Groovin’,” and “People Got to Be Free”
- What those hits earned him: induction into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Grammy Hall of Fame, and Songwriter Hall of Fame; bragging rights at family reunions
- What to expect at his holiday show: all of the above mentioned tunes, and, while accompanied by the Cranston High School East Choir, yuletide classics such as “Santa Claus is Comin’ to Town” and tracks from his recently released Christmas Joy
- What you can bring: guests may volunteer to bring an unwrapped toy for needy children of Foster Forward and Child & Family Services
Built in 1924, the Park Theatre was as a cultural landmark for nearly eight decades until its closing in 2002. Following seven years and $10 million in renovations, the Park was reborn as a brand-new performing arts center. A fully-equipped, state-of-the-art multi-purpose facility, the Park features concerts, theatrical performances, opera, dance, children’s and family shows, and more. Through extensive renovations, the Park boasts a larger, deeper stage and 1,000 plush seats with significantly more legroom than most theaters.