Beer lovers can enjoy browsing through the offerings of local and international breweries and sampling their best brews with a souvenir mug
What You'll Get
- General admission
- What’s included:
- Unlimited beer samplings
- Four-ounce souvenir mug
- Access to music performances, trivia, games, event swag
- Food available for purchase
- Date and time: Saturday, April 18, 2020, from 7 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Age restrictions: must be 21 or older
- Transportation: Limited parking available, guests are advised to use public transport or share rides.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Apr 19, 2020. Must be 21 or older. Online reservation required. Ticket price includes all fees. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Subject to availability. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About San Francisco International Beer Festival
It's not just the delicious bevy of brews that make the San Francisco International Beer Festival the longest running fest of its kind on the West Coast. It's the cause behind it that has kept beer fans returning every since since 1984. As the sole fundraiser for the Telegraph Hill Cooperative Nursery School (Tel-Hi), the fest raises approximately 90% of the school's operational costs each year, keeping tuition affordable in a city that's not known for its affordability. Here's what you can expect from this day of drinking responsibly for a better tomorrow.
- The Beers: The massive lineup of breweries includes 10 Barrel Brewing, Deschutes, Rogue, High Water, Abita, Eel River, Karl Strauss, Lagunitas, Oskar Blues, San Francisco Brewing Co., and dozens more.
- The Food: This year we will have tasty eats from high-quality food vendors available for purchase all night long. Stay fueled up with some of your favorite local snacks.
- The Staff: The proud parents of Tel-Hi's preschool students man the booths and do the pouring alongside acclaimed brewers.