What You'll Get
Live music can set the mood on a cruise and overpower the sound of curse words that whales have incorporated into their songs after centuries of hanging out with sailors. Take in less salty tunes with this deal.
- $45 for one G-Pass to see Hanson (up to a $42 value), early entry and crowd-free merchandise shopping (a $15 value), commemorative show poster (a $15 value), and Hanson button set (a $10 value; up to an $82 total value)
- When: Monday, September 2 at 6 p.m.
- Where: Sands Bethlehem Event Center
- General-admission standing
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- Number of Hansons in Hanson: three, brothers Isaac, Taylor, and Zac
- Number of Grammy nominations for their 1997 mega-hit: three, for Record of the Year, Best New Artist, and Best Pop Performance by a Duo or Group with Vocal
- Appearances of the letter M in the one-word title of that single: three, all capitalized
- Name of that song: “Where’s the Love”
- Nah, just kidding: it’s actually “MMMBop”
- Latest album: Anthem, featuring the catchy single “Get the Girl Back”
- Their current sound: a grown-up but still infectious take on the rootsy, funky rock ‘n’ roll that made them famous
- Latest non-musical venture: MMMhops, a craft beer created in partnership with Mustang Brewing
- Reason to feel good about buying an MMMhops T-shirt or pint glass: all proceeds from merchandise related to the brew will go to help tornado recovery efforts in their native Oklahoma<p>
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Sands Bethlehem Event Center on 9/2. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.