What You'll Get
Going to a concert can deepen your admiration for the musicians, especially during the drummer’s 20-minute bottle-feeding of a baby goat. Strengthen your musical bond with this deal.
- $17 for one G-Pass to see Saxon and Fozzy (up to a $34.75 value)
- When: Thursday, September 26, at 7:45 p.m.
- Where: House of Blues Dallas
- Section: general admission standing room
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.<p>
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.<p>
- How you first met Saxon: as one of the first acts of the New Wave of British heavy metal
- The band’s original name: We can’t print that.
- Number of albums released: 20
- Number of albums released this millennium: 11
- Number of albums released next millennium, if the pattern holds: 846
- Heaviest-sounding album titles: Wheels of Steel, Denim and Leather, Unleash the Beast, Lionheart, Sacrifice<p>
**Fozzy performs "Enemy"** * Who Fozzy once claimed to be: a band stuck on a 20-year tour of Japan while Ozzy Osbourne, the Scorpions, and Iron Maiden stole all their hits * Who they really are: a power-metal band fronted by Chris Jericho * Who Chris Jericho is: a former WWE wrestling champion who defeated opponents with the sheer power of his pipes * Some fans of guitarist Rich Ward: Dimebag Darrell and Zakk Wylde * Evidence that Fozzy doesn't just stand there onstage: Jericho made it to the Top 6 when he competed on Dancing with the Stars.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 26, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at House of Blues Dallas on 9/26. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Doors open 45 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About House of Blues Dallas
To keep the spirit of its musical roots ever near, House of Blues Dallas keeps a metal box of mud from the Delta Mississippi beneath its stage. Summoning the spirit and raw grit contained therein, local and national performers enliven the venue’s wood-laden auditorium, lined with art such as Alan Sainte James Boudrot’s A Dream Come True. The historic White Swan building, a remnant of the 1920s coffee-processing plant, hosts this mix of traditional and contemporary, adding its open architecture to every show.