- $22 for one ticket for seating in the rear center orchestra, side orchestra, or front to mid mezzanine (up to $38 value)
- Click to view the seating chart
Sons of Serendip
- Who they are: singer Micah Christian, cellist Kendall Ramseur, harpist Mason Morton, and pianist Cordaro Rodriguez
- Where you first met them: on Season 9 of America’s Got Talent, when the soulful quartet placed fourth
- How serendipity brought them together: Their individual paths all led to graduate school at Boston University, where the musical group formed after all their theses got shuffled with a stack of sheet music.
- Their first single: “O Holy Night,” which appears on their Christmas album, Beyond the Lights
- Other holiday classics you’ll hear: “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas,” “Let It Snow,” “God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen,” and the original tune “Miss You Most”
The Palace Theatre
The Palace Theatre was hailed as "Connecticut's Most Magnificent" when it opened in 1927. Its grandeur was designed by architect Thomas Lamb of Madison Square Garden fame, who outfitted the vaudeville palace with a gilded proscenium and sweeping, pearl-shaded balconies. Today, audiences flock to the historic theater for performances from the Stamford Symphony, the Ballet School of Stamford, comedians, and musical acts.