- $60 for one G-Pass for sections 209–217, rows A–M (up to $91.10 value)
- $75 for one G-Pass for sections 105–108 or 118–121 (rows K–Q), or 109–117 (up to $111.10 value)
- $94 for one G-Pass for floor sections 1–9, sections 105–108 (rows A–J), or 118–121 (up to $138.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Soul Train Weekend Concert
- R. Kelly: R&B superstar, winner of multiple Grammys, and inventor of the hip-hopera and the word “sexasaurus” ignites the crowd with hits from his long career, including “Ignition (Remix)” and the soaring ballad “I Believe I Can Fly”
- Kenny “Babyface” Edmonds: Famous for ubiquitous ballads such as “I Swear,” Edmonds’ sweet tone and songcraft have netted him 10 Grammys, 26 #1 hits, and a nonstop career writing and producing for the likes of Beyonce, Mariah Carey, and Madonna. Live, expect a set of fan favorites and new tracks from his latest collaboration with Toni Braxton, Love, Marriage & Divorce.
- Ginuwine: With a voice as soft and smooth as a waxed mink, this singer/actor/writer/dancer exploded onto the scene with the Timbaland-produced jam “Pony” in 1996, then reigned over the charts with “Differences” and “What Could Have Been”; lately, “Pony” was featured in Magic Mike and Ginuwine became the “G” of TGT—the new soul supergroup with Tyrese and Tank.
- Warren G: This former member of rap group 213 with Nate Dogg and Snoop Dogg first found solo success in 1994 with “Regulate.” His later hits include “Game Don’t Wait” and “Lookin’ at You.”
Mandalay Bay Beach
3950 S Las Vegas Blvd.
Las Vegas, NV 89119