What You'll Get
- $19.50 for one general-admission ticket with food and wine samples (up to $27.06 value)
- Saturdays: July 1, 15, or 29 at 11 a.m. or July 22 at 2 p.m.
Soulful Chef Interactive Cooking Show with Dreux Antoine
- Who is Dreux Antoine?: A recording artist and fourth-generation culinary whiz from New Orleans whose first hit single “For Your Love” led to working with artists like Chaka Khan and and Daryl Coley.
- Who is the Soulful Chef?: Dreux Antoine’s hungrier alter-ego who specializes in Soul-Creole cuisine, a style that made both New Orleans and his cousin Chef Austin Leslie famous.
- What do these two have in common?: an interactive cooking show filmed live in New Orleans. Bringing together the entertainment and cooking worlds, Dreux stages the show as if it were in his own kitchen by helping guests prep the ingredients and dishing about life as a musician and a chef. All guests get to sample the dishes and sip wine as they go.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.