- $89 for one admission to an all-inclusive Delaware River kayaking day-trip and wine tasting ($109 value)
- This event is suitable for ages 12 and older (21+ to receive alcohol)
- Participants must be able to swim, but life jackets are included
- Bring bottled water, a rain jacket, warm layers, sunglasses, a change of clothes, a towel, and this completed waiver
- Upon purchase, you must schedule through the Sourced Adventures site by navigating to the “Book Now” page and using provided voucher code
Dates are available from May through early October; most Sundays are available.
Each day includes:
- Round-trip transportation from Manhattan
- 2.5 hours of guided kayaking on the Delaware and all necessary gear
- Lunch of gourmet turkey, ham, or veggie sandwiches, chips, fruit, and water (those with serious dietary restrictions should bring their own meal)
- Vineyard tour and tasting of five wines
- 10% discount on bottles of wine
Each group meets in the morning at W 45th St. and 11th Ave. to board the luxury Sourced Adventures coach to the Delaware River. Participants should arrive 15 minutes before their departure time. The coach returns to the pickup spot after the trip is over, approximately 10 hours later.
Kayak and Winery Outing from Sourced Adventures
The bustle of New York City fades into the rearview as the Sourced Adventures coach embarks on this daylong excursion to the Delaware. After a comfortable drive, climb into your choice of a single or double kayak and spend the next few hours leisurely paddling a scenic stretch of the river and riding its currents. Enjoy a deli lunch, then tour a local vineyard to indulge in a guided tasting of five wines. End the adventure by using the 10% discount to take home your favorite.