- $75 for one admission to a Pocono biking day trip with Sourced Adventures ($99 value)
- Round-trip transportation
- Fully guided bike trip through the Lehigh Gorge State Park
- Bike and helmet rental
- Choice of turkey, veggie, or PB&J sandwich
- Two bottles of water
- Upon purchase, you may schedule through the Sourced Adventures site by navigating to the “See Dates” page and using provided voucher code
Groups meet at 8:30 or 9:30 a.m. at W 45th Street and 11th Avenue to board the Sourced Adventures bus to Lehigh Gorge State Park. The bus returns you to the pickup spot after the bike trip is over.
Pocono Biking Excursion from Sourced Adventures
The bustle of New York City fades into the rearview as you embark on this daylong excursion, which takes you gliding through the scenic roads of the Lehigh Gorge State Park. The 25-mile biking trek routes through the downhill grade of an abandoned railroad bed, navigating along a river surrounded by rocky outcrops, waterfalls, and wildlife. Guests can take the journey at their own pace and pause along the way for a scenic picnic lunch.
- Meet the bus and depart for a 2-hour-and-15 minute ride to Pocono Biking in White Haven, PA
- Take a 3–5 hour bike ride through the Lehigh River Gorge State Park
- Spend some time exploring Jim Thorpe, PA before departing for NYC
- Arrive back in NYC roughly 2.5 hours after departure from Jim Thorpe