What You'll Get
- $39.99 for one general admission ticket (up to $64.65 value)
Speakeasy Boise: A Dapper Flapper Night for A Cause
- The Event: The Knitting Factory Concert House’s upper level is transformed into an old-fashioned speakeasy at this Roaring ’20s-themed throwback bash filled with live music, libations, gambling, a silent auction, and tons of antiquated fun.
- What to Wear: Suit up in your best ’20s attire. We recommend dapper pinstriped zoot suits or fetching flapper dresses.
- The Drinks: Moonshine is on hand to fuel dance floor revelry (and to spite the ghost of Elliot Ness).
- The Music: Green Zoo keeps the room swinging with a soundtrack of live jazz.
- The Password?: You’ll need it to get in the door, and it’ll be revealed when you get your ticket.
- The Good Cause: Proceeds from this soiree benefit Family Advocates, a private, independent non-profit agency that works to keep abused children out of danger and in safe homes.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 12, 2017. Limit 8/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Must be 21 or older. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.