All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Roadies are the unsung heroes of rock shows—moving equipment, checking microphones, and vaccinating bands against each city's local poxes. Prepare to rock with this GrouponLive deal.
- One ticket to Summerland Tour 2014: Everclear, Soul Asylum, Eve6, and Spacehog
- When: Friday, June 13, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Pompano Beach Amphitheater
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $18 for rows 16–20 of the center upper section (up to $35.64 value)
- $12 for rows 21–30 of the center upper section (up to $24.34 value)
- $39 for rows 4–8 of the center lower section (up to $78.84 value)
- $29 for rows 12–15 of the center lower section (up to $57.24 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
Summerland Tour 2014
- What it is: a festival featuring some of the biggest bands of the '90s
- The mastermind behind the tour: Everclear frontman Art Alexakis, who knows that fans want, and deserve, to revel in catchy nostalgia
- How you met Everclear: when their infectious single, "Santa Monica," took over MTV in 1995
- From there: they knocked out one guitar-laden hit after another, including "Everything to Everyone" and "I Will Buy You a New Life"
- Best Soul Asylum song about dangerous transportation: “Runaway Train,” which earned the band a Grammy for Best Rock Song in 1994
- Best Soul Asylum song about physical contact: "Somebody to Shove"
- Eve 6 hit that takes you back to The Big Game 1998: "Inside Out”
- Eve 6 hit that takes you back to Prom 2001: “Here’s to the Night"
- Thing you just know the audience is going to do during Spacehog's "In the Meantime," so you might as well join in: sing that distinctive "oh-woo-oh-woo-oh-oohooh-oh/wah-wah-wah-nanana" guitar line
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jun 13, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 6/13 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Pompano Beach Amphitheater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Fat Harry's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.