- One ticket to TEDxStLouisWomen
- When: Thursday, May 28, at 12:30 p.m.
- Where: Union Station
- Door time: 12 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
- $39 for general admission (up to $75 value)
- $69 for VIP admission (up to $150 value), including VIP seating, parking, drink tickets, and a post-lecture cocktail party
- TEDx: An independently organized lecture series carried out in the spirit of TED’s driving principle—ideas worth spreading.
- The Speakers: Seven St. Louis-area women who have found success in their professional fields, espouse what it takes to excel in a thought-leadership gathering. The event will also stream talks from TEDWomen 2015, taking place concurrently in Monterey, CA.
- Evy Poumpouras: A former Special Agent for the Secret Service, Pompouras has protected President Obama, investigated financial crimes, and acted as an on-air contributor for CNN, NBC, CBS, and FOX.
- Adrianne Haslet-Davis: A professional ballroom dancer at the peak of her career in 2013, Haslet-Davis was injured in the Boston Marathon bombing, and today acts as an advocate for amputees.
- Jade Simmons: The concert pianist has performed everywhere from the White House to nightclubs, and also does extensive work assisting other artists in the science of career building.
- Elizabeth Reede: Her company, Woofbert, is dedicated to bringing cultural enrichment to clients’ living rooms through virtual tours of museums, architectural marvels, and public art installments all around the world.
- Kristen Hadeed: The young entrepreneur behind Student Maid, the progressive residential cleaning company that employs only students with a GPA of 3.5 of higher, and a tech company that has begun developing scheduling applications to revolutionize the service industry.
- Ginger Hardage: The SVP of Culture & Communications for Southwest Airlines, Hardage oversees the activities and behavior that nourish the the highly-acclaimed corporate culture of Southwest, while leading its “Best Place to Work” initiatives. She was named to PRWeek’s Top 50 Power List from 2011-2014.
- Victoria J. Fraser: A professor of medicine and chairman for the Department of Medicine, Washington University School of Medicine, and the physician-in-chief at Barnes-Jewish Hospital, Fraser is an expert in infection disease. She focuses her current research on preventing and controlling hospital-inquired infections, adverse events, and medical errors.