Festival offers over 20 stages of live entertainment including clowns, jugglers, musicians, magicians, and comedians
What You'll Get
- Free admission for children four and under
- Free admission for children 5 – 12 on Sundays
- Dates and times: October 3 – November 29, 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tents are available for rent by the day or the weekend
- Pets allowed? no
- Lockers available? yes
- Free general parking available
- Opening weekend is happening on October 3 through October 4
- No outside food and drink allowed
- See FAQs
Texas Renaissance Festival
The Texas Renaissance Festival is an event that aims to put the “Huzzah!” into your weekend. The nation’s largest Renaissance theme park offers nine weekends of magic, merriment, adventure, romance, and fun, September 29 through November 25, 2020. The 60-acre Renaissance Village is an immersive, interactive experience with over 20 stages of continuous entertainment, hundreds of shops featuring unique, one of a kind items, delicious food, and drink, and hand-powered rides and games. Knights on horseback joust for honor and glory. Kings and queens, fairies and elves, pirates and peasants, and other fantastic characters roam the tree-lined lanes of this enchanted kingdom and each night ends with the Royal Fireworks. Ample parking, costume rental, and a 200-acre campground round out the amenities of this not to be missed event.