- $28 for general admission for one (up to $35 value)
Dates and Times
- Wednesday, March 9, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 16, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, March 30, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 6, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, April 20, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 4, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 18, at 7:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, June 1, at 7:30 p.m.
The Autopsy Talks
What happens after death may be life’s greatest mystery, but Dr. Ben Margolis has dedicated his life to explaining how death occurs. During an interactive discussion and slideshow on the autopsy, Dr. Margolis’ extensive knowledge of anatomy and mortality guides you to a deeper understanding of the body’s internal networks—and how they can fail.
Learn How an Autopsy Works
Dr. Ben Margolis walks you through the process of a postmortem examination with the help of a slideshow
Explore the Human Story Behind the Science
Discover how the anatomy tells a surprising, dramatic, or even moving hidden story about the living
Guests Should Be 18 and Over
The information presented in this experience is of a graphic nature
Dr. Ben Margolis
Director, Autopsy Center of Chicago
Dr. Ben Margolis has been presenting this exceptional experience at the Autopsy Center of Chicago for several years. This interactive presentation is the only one of its kind in the Chicago area. As the Director of the Autopsy Center, Dr. Margolis has attended countless autopsies, and works closely with grieving families to help them understand the process. His presentation of “The Autopsy” has been featured in Chicago Magazine, Time Out and The AV Club, among others.