- $26 for The Bang Your Head Tour with Quiet Riot (up to $51.70 value)
- When: Thursday, July 24, at 7 p.m.
- Where: Wilbur Theatre
- Seating: floor, mezzanine, or balcony
- Door time: 6 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click to view the seating chart.
The Bang Your Head Tour with Quiet Riot
Quiet Riot performing “Bang Your Head (Metal Health)”
Warning: contains some very heavy metal profanity
- The proud proprietors of heavy-metal whiplash: Quiet Riot, Faster Pussycat, BulletBoys, and Gilby Clark
- Quiet Riot hits that rock as hard in 2014 as they did in 1983: “Bang Your Head (Metal Health)” and their serrated take on Slade’s “Cum On Feel the Noize”
- New lead singer taking on their lacerating vocal duties: Jizzy Pearl
- Faster Pussycat hits that defined Sunset Strip glam rock: “House Of Pain,” “Poison Ivy”
- BulletBoys scorchers that prove even hard rockers have a tender side: “Smooth Up In Ya,” “For The Love Of Money”
- What to expect from guitar god Gilby Clarke: a helping heaping of Guns N’ Roses classics without the hairy distractions of Axl Rose and Slash
A theater on the National Register of Historic Places, the Wilbur Theatre is now a premier venue for comedy and music. When it was built in 1914, the architect Clarence H. Blackall designed its porticos and brick façade with inspiration drawn from American Colonial architecture, characterized by a Federal Revival style that included powdered wigs hanging over every doorway. “The auditorium is, in its chaste way,” architectural historian Douglas Tucci is quoted as saying on the theater’s website, “the handsomest of any Boston playhouse.”