What You'll Get
- $35 for two tickets for seating in the mezzanine (up to $70 value)
- Click to view the seating chart.
Michael Cavanaugh: The Best of Billy Joel
- Cavanaugh’s relationship to Billy Joel: “close enough that I can call him up,” as he told the Tampa Bay Times—and close enough that Joel has granted him express permission to perform his catalogue in concert
- How they became that close: Billy Joel hand-selected him to play the captivating “Piano Man” in the Joel/Twyla Tharp Broadway musical Movin’ Out.
- What to expect: moving renditions of Joel classics, which on any given night might include “Piano Man,” “Uptown Girl,” “Only the Good Die Young” and more
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Oct 15, 2016. Limit 4/person. Redeem on day of show for tickets at the venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts
Since opening its doors in 1955, Jorgensen Center for the Performing Arts has attracted arts attenders from across the Northeast. The reason is clear: a short hop, skip, and a jump from the garage and you're immersed in the center's robust programming, which places special emphasis on top quality entertainment, as well as music, dance, and comedy from all corners of the globe. Yo-Yo Ma, Wynton Marsalis, and Jon Stewart have all commanded the attention of auditors tucked into more than 2,300 seats. Things get more intimate for the venue's Cabaret Series, which won Connecticut Magazine's Best Cabaret award. During these nights, the space takes on a cozy nightclub ambiance thanks to candlelit tables and a variety of acts, from acclaimed pianists to improv troupes.