What You'll Get
- One ticket to see the Baltimore Symphony Orchestra play The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses – Second Quest
- When: Thursday, November 21, at 8 p.m.
- Where: Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $28 for the grand tier or rear orchestra (up to $52 value)
- $36 for orchestra left or orchestra right (up to $67 value)
- $40 for orchestra front or orchestra mid (up to $82 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses – Second Quest
The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses – Second Quest celebrates more than 25 years of stirring virtual adventure and memorable soundtracks with live orchestral renditions of the video-game franchise's lush aural landscapes. Now in its second season, the reimagined score draws from an inventory of recent and requested Zelda games, including Skyward Sword, Spirit Tracks, and Link's Awakening, while still paying homage to such classics as Ocarina of Time and A Link to the Past. Arranged by Music Director Chad Seiter, the concert's four-movement symphony regales ears with Nintendo composer Koji Kondo's original music, recalling moments of Link conquering dungeons, running through forests, and struggling to decide what color of tunic to wear. Throughout the evening, a video collage syncs up with the adventurous tunes to spotlight exciting moments from the venerable franchise.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Nov 21, 2013. Limit 8 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem starting 11/21 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Joseph Meyerhoff Symphony Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Baltimore Symphony Orchestra's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 1 hour before showtime. For ADA accommodations, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.