What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass ticket for 200-level seating (up to $39.80 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Lumineers: The Cleopatra World Tour Continues
- How You Know The Lumineers: This scruffy independent Americana trio out of Denver became an unlikely success story when their irresistible anthem “Ho Hey” took the world by storm in 2012. After their million-selling debut album yielded two Grammy nominations and ended up on President Obama’s iPod, the band toured the world, contributed to the soundtrack of The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Pt. 1, and crafted…
- The New Album: The long-awaited Cleopatra, which debuted at No. 1 on the Billboard 200 and keeps their hit streak going with richly written singles such as “Ophelia” and “Angela”
- For Fans Of: The Felice Brothers, Mumford and Sons, Band of Horses, Edward Sharpe & the Magnetic Zeros
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 31, 2017. Limit 8/person. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant reserves right to substitute closer seat. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Holder assumes all risk in connection with the event and releases Groupon and its affiliates, Ticketmaster, venue and their affiliates from any related claims. Not redeemable on mobile app. Ticket value includes all fees. Discount reflects Ticketmaster's current ticket prices, which may change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.