Stars who took over R&B and rap at the turn of the millennium rile fans up with hits such as “Post To Be,” “Bounce with Me,” and “Foolish”
What You'll Get
- Seating: sections 107A or 112A | 106–108 or 111–113 | pinnacle 4–6 or 9–11
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
- Mobile redemption only
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Everyone requires a ticket, regardless of age
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. Pull up the G-Pass on your mobile app. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. You will not be able to print a paper voucher for this event. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Millennium Tour feat Omarion, Bow Wow, Ashanti & More
- Omarion: He hit the big time in the late ’90s as the frontman of B2K, earning five Top-20 hits during his tenure with the quintet as well as one gold- and one platinum-selling album. But it was when he went solo that he really made it, earning one of his biggest hits in 2015 with the Chris Brown/Jhené Aiko team-up, “Post To Be.”
- Bow Wow: Bow Wow—formerly known as Lil’ Bow Wow—took the rap game by storm when he released his triple-platinum debut album, Beware of Dog (2000), at the age of 13. Since then, he’s released a total of six albums, hosted BET’s 106 & Park, and cultivated a successful acting career including credits such as Johnson Family Vacation and CSI: Cyber.
- Ashanti: With the title of “Princess of Hip-Hop and R&B,” she won a Grammy award in 2002 for her breakthrough solo hit “Foolish,” which spent 10 weeks atop the Billboard charts, and was named the 19th most successful song of the 2000s on Billboard’s Top 100 Songs of the Decade. Today, she packs sets with her spicy soprano singing gems from her six studio albums.
- Also appearing: Pretty Ricky | Lloyd | Ying Yang Twins | Soulja Boy | Sammie
The Fine Print