What You'll Get
- One Adult or Youth Admission to NFL Experience Times Square
- Valid Through September 30, 2018
- For the best experience visitors should wear comfortable, loose-fitting clothing and closed-toe athletic footwear
Read more here.
The following items are prohibited:
- Large bags (over 8” x 17” x 19”) and luggage
- Weapons of any kind including firearms, knives (including swiss army type), mace, etc.
- Illegal substances
- Outside food and beverage including glass bottles, cans, or alcohol of any kind; water and closed plastic bottles are permitted
- Banners, signs or flags of any size
- Tripods and monopods
- Laser pointers
- Any animal except for service animals
- Any other item deemed inappropriate by Stadium management
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 30, 2018. Ticket value includes all fees. Refundable only on day of purchase. This is a ticket. Use for admission to NFL Experience Times Square in 2018. Limit 10 per person. Offer is not eligible for promo codes or other discounts. Tickets are not required for children 4 years or younger. Subject to availability. The following items are prohibited: Large bags (over 8" x 17" x 19") and luggage, weapons of any kind including firearms, knives (including Swiss army type), mace, etc., illegal substances, outside food and beverage including glass bottles, cans, or alcohol of any kind; water and closed plastic bottles are permitted, banners, signs, or flags of any size, tripods and monopods, laser pointers, any animal except for service animals, any other item deemed inappropriate by Stadium management. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About NFL Experience Times Square
The NFL Experience is an interactive and immersive multimedia experience. The NFL is brought to life in a state-of-the-art 4D cinema with weather and aromas from the football field, while motion seats recreate the movement from plays. Fans can step inside the huddle as the quarterback in a point of view experience to pick the receiver and make the play. A bar and restaurant features locally sourced ingredients from every NFL hometown on a rotating menu.