What You'll Get
- $31 for rear orchestra seating (up to $52 value)
- $38 for balcony seating (up to $63 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
“The Magic of Christmas” with The New York Tenors
- The tenors: Andy Cooney, whom The New York Times dubbed “Irish America’s Favorite Son”; Christopher Macchio, who’s been featured on PBS; and Daniel Rodriguez, who made his Carnegie Hall debut at age 16, studied with Placido Domingo, and is known as “The Singing Policeman”
- What they do: treat fans to classic, contemporary, and holiday hits at sold-out concerts around the country
- What you’ll do: sing along with stirring seasonal songs that may include “Silent Night,” “We Three Kings,” and “White Christmas”
- Before the show: Explore nearby downtown Providence, eat dinner at one of many esteemed restaurants, or take a nap inside a piano until the performance begins
About Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Dec 3, 2015. Limit 8/person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on 12/3 for a ticket at venue box office. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects /merchant's current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed. Contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.