Former members of Electric Light Orchestra and ELO Part II play greatest hits and new songs in their signature symphonic rock style
What You'll Get
- Seating: left or right rear orchestra or lower mezzanine
- Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together.
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Who you’ll recognize from their days with Electric Light Orchestra: violinist Mik Kaminski and keyboardist Louis Clark
- What to expect at their live show: greatest hits from ELO and ELO Part II—think “Strange Magic,” “Xanadu,” and “Livin’ Thing”—plus original songs delivered in a similarly sweeping, symphonic style
- How long they’ve been touring: since 2001
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Jan 24, 2020. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 8/person, subject to availability. Reservation required at least 48 hours in advance. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase tickets in the same transaction to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About The Palace Theatre
The Palace Theatre was hailed as "Connecticut's Most Magnificent" when it opened in 1927. Its grandeur was designed by architect Thomas Lamb of Madison Square Garden fame, who outfitted the vaudeville palace with a gilded proscenium and sweeping, pearl-shaded balconies. Today, audiences flock to the historic theater for performances from the Stamford Symphony, the Ballet School of Stamford, comedians, and musical acts.