Six-piece band that helped define southern rock with “(Ghost) Riders in the Sky” returns to the stage resurgent
About This Deal
- Seating: balcony
- Click here to view the seating chart
- Must purchase G-Passes in the same transaction to sit together.
How G-Pass Works: Within an hour of purchase, your G-Pass will be in your account. You may redeem your G-Pass via the mobile app when you enter the venue. You may also print it out in advance. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
- One of The Outlaws’s earliest fans: Clive Davis, who signed them to his scrappy start-up label, Arista
- What they did in return: racked up gold or platinum certification for three albums in a row and toured with The Allman Brothers, The Doobie Brothers, and The Rolling Stone Brothers
- Songs you know: “Green Grass & High Tides,” “There Goes Another Love Song,” “(Ghost) Riders in the Sky”
- What links these songs: the band’s signature assault of dual lead guitars, drum-tight three- and four-part harmonies, and a country-tinged rock feel