- $59 for a two-day pass to the Unity of Dance Festival (up to a $102.47 value)
- When: Friday, May 2 to Sunday, May 4—choose May 2–3 or May 3–4 to use your pass
- Where: Park Inn by Radison
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of workshops.
Unity of Dance Festival
- What to wear: something comfortable, and then a swimsuit—each afternoon fills the pool area with music and, depending on the day, games and contests or dance demos.
- If you like salsa: come on Friday, when you can learn the basics with Orlando instructor Brenda Garcia, the Cuban form with Charlie Velez, and a sizzling hip-hop-fusion version with New Jersey’s Isamel Otero.
- If you like bachata: Sunday is your best bet, with classes such as Sexy Bachata, Musicality Bachata, and modern Bachata “Zabore” Style.
- If African dance is your style: come on Saturday to learn Angolan kizomba and attend the Afro-influenced Creative Movement class.
- For the guys: Man’s Salsa Swag (Friday at noon)
- For the gals: sensual-dance class Empowering Ladies (Sunday at 3 p.m.)
- For everyone: Battle of the Sexes (Saturday at 4 p.m.)
- For those with two left feet: intro classes all weekend long, and Kissimmee’s many custom cobblers
Walt Disney World Resort
3011 Maingate Ln.
Kissimmee, FL 34747Get Directions