What You'll Get
- $59 for a two-day pass to the Unity of Dance Festival (up to a $102.47 value)
- When: Friday, May 2 to Sunday, May 4—choose May 2–3 or May 3–4 to use your pass
- Where: Park Inn by Radison
- Door time: 9 a.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the schedule of workshops.
Unity of Dance Festival
- What to wear: something comfortable, and then a swimsuit—each afternoon fills the pool area with music and, depending on the day, games and contests or dance demos.
- If you like salsa: come on Friday, when you can learn the basics with Orlando instructor Brenda Garcia, the Cuban form with Charlie Velez, and a sizzling hip-hop-fusion version with New Jersey’s Isamel Otero.
- If you like bachata: Sunday is your best bet, with classes such as Sexy Bachata, Musicality Bachata, and modern Bachata “Zabore” Style.
- If African dance is your style: come on Saturday to learn Angolan kizomba and attend the Afro-influenced Creative Movement class.
- For the guys: Man’s Salsa Swag (Friday at noon)
- For the gals: sensual-dance class Empowering Ladies (Sunday at 3 p.m.)
- For everyone: Battle of the Sexes (Saturday at 4 p.m.)
- For those with two left feet: intro classes all weekend long, and Kissimmee’s many custom cobblers
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 4, 2014. Limit 8 per person. Reservation required. Redeem starting 5/2 for a ticket at venue will call. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Park Inn by Radison. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Unity of Dance Festival's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open at 9 a.m. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Valid only for 5/2-5/3 or 5/3-5/4. Valid only for dance seminars & daytime activities. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.