- Admission to see Theory of a Deadman
- When: Friday, August 29, at 6:30 p.m
- Where: Route 20 Outhouse
- General admission
- Door time: 5 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $20 for one ticket (up to $31 value)
- $35 for two tickets (up to $62 value)
Theory of a Deadman
- Hypothesis of a Deadman: an ambitious rock band with party-ready riffs that slips their demo to Chad Kroeger of Nickelback has a great chance of achieving success
- Theory of Theory of a Deadman: with that tasty sonic calzone of post-grunge and rockabilly, the now multi-platinum band topped the charts with hits including “Lowlife” and “Bad Girlfriend”
- Fact of a Deadman: lead singer Tyler Connolly says the latest album Savages is “Theory of a Deadman on steroids”
- Accompaniment of a Deadman: Missouri grungers Shaman’s Harvest, Pennsylvania metal act Crobot, Minneapolis rockers 3 Pill Morning, and Atlanta’s Bridge to Grace
Route 20 Outhouse
Smack dab between Chicago and Milwaukee, Route 20 Outhouse delivers metropolitan thrills without the hassles of having to learn how to speak Chicagoan. The building combines a sports bar, restaurant, comedy club, and rock venue under one welcoming roof, and hosts a buffet of talent almost every night. Guests can laugh at touring standups and two-step to local and national bands, all while sipping libations from the full bar. For those who need to refill their tanks, the restaurant serves hearty appetizers, house-made burgers, steaks, and seafood, which can be enjoyed on a 3,500 square foot patio.