All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
Concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated roadies ensuring that each instrument is tuned and that each baby knows when it’s time to crawl onstage. See a seamless show with this deal to see The Twelve Tenors at Riverfront Theater. Choose between the following ticketing options:
- For $42, you get one ticket for seating in the rear of the left or right orchestra or the side of the center orchestra (up to an $85.50 value, including all fees).
- For $50, you get one ticket for seating in the front of the left or right orchestra or the middle of the center orchestra (up to a $100.50 value, including all fees). <p>
Both ticketing options include the following Groupon-exclusive perks:
- One drink pre-show or at intermission
- Postshow backstage meet-and-greet with the performers <p>
Choose from the following shows:
- Thursday, May 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 1, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2, at 5 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 3, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, June 3, at 5 p.m.<p>
The Twelve Tenors tickle ears with honeyed vocals hailing from Ireland during an evening of handsome faces, smooth harmonies, and charming choreography. With a program that includes operatic masterpieces such as Puccini’s “Nessun Dorma” and classic rock staples such as “Hey Jude,” the suit-clad crooners put one-dimensional singers to shame with their versatility and ability to stay grounded in a slight breeze. Tributes to their homeland include traditional Caledonian tunes such as “Danny Boy,” leg-twisting Irish dances, and bow-shredding fiddle solos.
Nestled beneath a 70-foot-tall blue and yellow tent on the banks of the Chicago River, the Riverfront Theater’s temperature-controlled interior keeps guests comfortable as performers heat up the stage. Early arriving voucher holders can sip a choice of alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverage. After the performance, a backstage meet-and-greet lets patrons snap photos with the performers, shake their hands, and tell them all about their post-apocalyptic visions.
The Fine Print
Expiration varies. Amount paid never expires. Limit 6 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Riverfront Theater. Must provide first and last name upon purchase, which will be provided to Riverfront Theater. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must purchase together to sit together. Discount reflects Riverfront Theater's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.