Concerts are meticulously coordinated events, with dedicated roadies ensuring that each instrument is tuned and that each baby knows when it’s time to crawl onstage. See a seamless show with this GrouponLive deal to see The Twelve Tenors at Riverfront Theater. Choose between the following ticketing options:
- For $42, you get one ticket for seating in the rear of the left or right orchestra or the side of the center orchestra (up to an $85.50 value, including all fees).
- For $50, you get one ticket for seating in the front of the left or right orchestra or the middle of the center orchestra (up to a $100.50 value, including all fees). <p>
Both ticketing options include the following Groupon-exclusive perks:
- One drink pre-show or at intermission
- Postshow backstage meet-and-greet with the performers <p>
Choose from the following shows:
- Thursday, May 31, at 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, June 1, at 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2, at 2 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2, at 5 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2, at 8 p.m.
- Sunday, June 3, at 2 p.m.
- Sunday, June 3, at 5 p.m.<p>
The Twelve Tenors tickle ears with honeyed vocals hailing from Ireland during an evening of handsome faces, smooth harmonies, and charming choreography. With a program that includes operatic masterpieces such as Puccini’s “Nessun Dorma” and classic rock staples such as “Hey Jude,” the suit-clad crooners put one-dimensional singers to shame with their versatility and ability to stay grounded in a slight breeze. Tributes to their homeland include traditional Caledonian tunes such as “Danny Boy,” leg-twisting Irish dances, and bow-shredding fiddle solos.
Nestled beneath a 70-foot-tall blue and yellow tent on the banks of the Chicago River, the Riverfront Theater’s temperature-controlled interior keeps guests comfortable as performers heat up the stage. Early arriving Groupon holders can sip a choice of alcoholic or nonalcoholic beverage. After the performance, a backstage meet-and-greet lets patrons snap photos with the performers, shake their hands, and tell them all about their post-apocalyptic visions.
“Great for children. For adults, it is neat to see once, but no need to see Peter Pan again.”
“I enjoyed the night very much. I liked how close all the seats were to the stage.”
“We actually attened the 360 theater in boston, ma. The show was great. Very good deal. Thank you.”