- Exclusive presale: One G-Pass to UFC Fight Night
- When: Saturday, July 25, at 3:15 p.m.
- Where: United Center
- Schedule: Prelims begin at 5 p.m., and the main card begins at 7 p.m.
- Door time: 2 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Note: Although the tickets themselves are not discounted, this offer does give Groupon subscribers the chance to bypass the rush when tickets go on sale to the public.
- $53 one for pink-section seat
- $78 for one yellow-section seat
- $93 for one red-section seat
- $128 for one green-section seat
- $178 for one purple-section seat
- $253 for one floor or orange-section seat
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
UFC Fight Night
Before UFC 173 in May 2014, TJ Dillashaw came into his Bantamweight title fight as a heavy underdog to dethrone champion Renan Barao. The dominant Barao was riding a 32-fight win streak and was considered one of the best pound-for-pound fighters in the world. Many viewed Dillashaw as another stepping stone for Barao. That night, however, Dillashaw pulled off the unthinkable, dominating his Brazilian opponent before knocking him out in the fifth round.
On Saturday, July 25th when the UFC makes its return to Chicago’s United Center, the two Bantamweight warriors will meet again in the Octagon for one of the most highly anticipated rematches in UFC history as the main event of UFC Fight Night: Dillashaw vs. Barao 2. The stacked card also features a women’s Bantamweight bout between No. 2 Miesha Tate (16-5) and fifth-ranked Jessica Eye (11-2, 1 NC) for a possible shot at Ronda Rousey’s title. In addition, No. 7 lightweight contender Edson Barboza (15-3) takes on eighth-ranked Myles Jury (15-1) in a classic striker vs. grappler matchup.