Hand-picked Freddie Mercury sound-alike covers dozens of his beloved songs, including “Somebody to Love”
What You'll Get
- Seating: second balcony
- Age restriction: Children under 6 years of age not permitted.
- Run time is subject to change.
- Click to view the seating chart.
The Ultimate Queen Celebration Starring Marc Martel
- A fitting tribute: Original band members Roger Taylor and Brian May handpicked Marc Martel to lead their own Queen Extravaganza tribute tour.
- Embodying Freddie Mercury: Martel’s audition tape of “Somebody to Love” shows his uncanny ability to replicate Mercury’s signature soaring voice and aggressive growl and attracted millions of online views.
- What to expect: near-perfect renditions of classic Queen hits like “Fat Bottomed Girls” and “Bohemian Rhapsody”
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires May 31, 2019. Refundable only within 24 hours of purchase. Limit 20/person. Redeem on day of show for a ticket at the venue box office. Must purchase together to sit together. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount reflects current ticket prices, which may change. ADA seating cannot be guaranteed; contact box office prior to purchase for availability. Ticket value includes all fees. Children under 6 years of age not permitted. Run time is subject to change. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Veterans Memorial Auditorium
Veterans Memorial Auditorium—The Vets to its friends—is a poster child for patience paying off. Conceived by the Rhode Island Freemasons in the 1920s, the theater was well on its way to completion when the Great Depression ground construction to a halt in 1929. It wasn't until the closing years of World War II that the community banded together to finish the 1,900-seat complex. The theater finally opened in 1950, and in the 60+ years since has seen such greats as Pavarotti, Nureyev, and Tony Bennett play its massive proscenium stage.