What You'll Get
- $15 for one G-Pass to Rock 105.3 Operation Kick Ass Festival (up to a $32 value)
- When: Sunday, September 15, at 1:30 p.m.
- Where: Sleep Train Amphitheatre
- Door time: 1:30 p.m.
- Section: general-admission lawn
- Ticket values include all fees.
- Click here to view the seating chart.
- Click here for the full lineup.<p>
How G-Pass Works:</b> Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the mobile app.
Rock 105.3 Operation Kick Ass Festival
- Who you know at the Main Stage: Alice in Chains, Jane’s Addiction, Coheed and Cambria, Circa Survive
- Who you know in Walking Papers: Duff McKagan of Guns N’ Roses, Barrett Martin of Screaming Trees, and Jeff Angell and Benjamin Anderson of The Missionary Position
- Who you’ll discover at the Ernie Ball Stage: Danko Jones, Middle Class Rut, New Politics, Chuck Shaffer Picture Show (winner of last year’s battle of the bands)
- On May 28, 2013, Alice in Chains releases its fifth studio album, The Devil Put Dinosaurs Here, from a rattling, heavily padlocked chest
- On May 28, 2002, Canadian rockers Danko Jones still maintained their six-year policy of not releasing an album
- Jane’s Addiction is 35th on VH1’s “100 Greatest Artists of Hard Rock”
- None of the members of Coheed and Cambria are named Coheed or Cambria
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 16, 2013. Limit 8 per person. G-Pass not redeemable with mobile app. Use for admission at Sleep Train Amphitheatre on 9/15. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher\. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Live Nation's current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event. Merchant reserves the right to substitute closer seat assignment. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.