The entire family can enjoy a day of awesome at Minnesota’s Summertime tradition with thrills for everyone!
About This Deal
- Age restrictions: must be 3 or older
- Height restrictions: must be 48’’ or taller.
- When can I visit?: valid for single-day admission any public operating day through September 8th, 2019
- View the calendar and opening hours
With more than 75 rides and attractions, Valleyfair is the Twin Cities’ amusement park where families come to play the Minnesota way! Discover your next adventure on one of eight thrilling coasters or learn to love thrills on one of Planet Snoopy’s 16 kid rides.
• Park Rides: Thrill seekers will find fulfillment and fear on Minnesota’s tallest, fastest, and most exhilarating rides.
• Planet Snoopy: Right in the middle of the park is a kid-friendly, Peanuts-themed area featuring 16 kid friendly rides that are perfect for the whole family.
• Dinosaurs Alive!: More than 30 life-sized dinosaurs growl and roar in an animatronic zoo, which features scenes based on real fossil evidence and beasts that range from the 40-foot-long Tyrannosaurus Rex to the 21-foot-long Tenontosaurus. This is your last chance to experience Dinosaurs Alive! before this exhibit leaves the park at the end of 2019.
• Soak City Waterpark: Cool off in the summer heat at Soak City Waterpark! From towering drop slides to the relaxing lazy river, there is something fun for everyone. The best part is Soak City is included with the price of admission to Valleyfair! Soak City closes on Labor Day.