- $30 for regular floor seating, with a family-style Italian dinner (up to $51.85 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart
We Gotta Bingo
- The Plot: When they’re forced to merge despite a longstanding rivalry, two Chicago parishes—one Italian, one Irish, both populated with colorful characters—descend upon German beer hall Der Brew-Ha-Ha for a bingo tournament fundraiser. Similar in style to Tony ‘n Tina’s Wedding, We Gotta Bingo brings together unusual combatants in a fun setting.
- The Music: Polka and pop from the accordion-inclusive Voekel Chords, grandstanding vocals from rival choir directors, and a bevy of other knee-slapping numbers.
- The Press: “A hilarious night of bingo and beer!” raved the Star Tribune, adding, “We Gotta Bingo is great fun.” The Chicago Tribune described it as “interactive fun.” And Around The Town Chicago observed, “For those of you who loved Tony and Tina’s Wedding, there is a new kid on the block!”, citing “You will walk away with a huge smile on your face.”
Actors Theater of Minnesota
Although it’s known for comedies such as the two-man, 24-character A Tuna Christmas, Actors Theater of Minnesota also places a significant emphasis on education and corporate training. At The Creative Institute, the ensemble trains students how to work theatrical media such as improv and writing into their everyday problem-solving skills.