All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- $15 for one ticket to see Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees (up to $24.19 value)
- When: Thursday, February 26, at 7:30 p.m.
- Where: The Studio at Webster Hall; ages 16+
- General admission
- Door time: 7 p.m.
- Full offer value includes ticketing fees
Jeff Timmons of 98 Degrees
- Yes, that 98 Degrees: he established the boy band in 1996 with Nick Lachey, Drew Lachey, and Justin Jeffre and went on to sell more than 15 million albums
- How he continues to raise our temperatures: he emceed and sang with the Chippendales in Las Vegas for almost a month in 2011
- What he’s been up to recently: in 2014, he released his latest single, “That Girl,” which is his first foray into EDM
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Feb 26, 2015. Limit 8 per person. Redeem on 2/26 for a ticket at venue box office. Must show valid ID matching name on voucher at Webster Hall. Refundable only on day of purchase. Discount reflects Webster Hall's current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Doors open 30 minutes before showtime. For ADA seating, call box office promptly upon receipt of voucher - availability is limited. Must be 16+ with valid ID. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Webster Hall
Selected by Nightclub and Bar magazine as the Best Nightclub of 2011 and designated a city landmark in 2008, Webster Hall's holds more than 125 years of history in its four floors, from the Grand Ballroom to the Balcony Lounge. The building’s iconic framework has hosted such major acts as Prince and Mick Jagger and served as a speakeasy, a lecture hall, and a mentor to troubled teenage buildings since its construction in 1886.