- $19 for one G-Pass for orchestra seating (up to $32.35 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
How G-Pass Works: Your G-Pass will be ready to print 48 hours after the deal ends. Print the G-Pass and use it to enter the venue directly; you won’t need to redeem at will call. Due to security restrictions, G-Passes cannot be redeemed through the Groupon mobile app. Discount reflects the merchant’s current ticket prices - price may differ on day of event.
The Wellington International Ukulele Orchestra
- Their sound: pop songs, comedic tunes, high-octane ukulele solos, and New Zealand standards set to majestic ukulele playing
- Songs are chosen to highlight the humor and talent of the group
- What they’re known for: outrageous costumes, on-stage antics, and questionable banter
- Other instruments used in their arrangements: playful vocal harmonies and double bass
- Notable contribution to pop culture: playing the theme music for the New Zealand sitcom Diplomatic Immunity
Wine-colored velvet hangs over the Palace Theatre’s vast proscenium stage, completing a picture of elegance sketched out by the ornate cream walls and balconies. Opened in 1931 as an RKO movie house, the theater has survived the century with much of its original furnishings intact, including the huge brass chandelier and the original murals by Andrew Karoly and Jules Zartol.