Island-inspired water park invites kids and adults to go cruising down heart-stopping slides or simply relax poolside
All reviews are from people who have redeemed deals with this merchant.
What You'll Get
- When can I visit? any day during 2019 season which ends on September 2
- Free admission for children under two
- See hours of operation
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires Sep 2, 2019. Subject to weather. Merchant is issuer of tickets - discount is based on current ticket prices, which may change. Ticket value includes all fees. To help prevent credit card fraud, customers may be asked to provide a standard form of government-issued identification, in order to redeem your voucher. The purchaser’s name must match the name on the offered identification. Subject to unforeseen conditions. Refundable only on day of purchase. Limit 10 per person. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services. Offer is not eligible for our promo codes or other discounts.
About Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park
Finding activities for everyone in the family is easy at Wet'n Wild Emerald Pointe Water Park, thanks to activities designed for tots, teens, adults, and seniors, too.
- The slides: Kids strap on their bathing suits for a wild ride down The Cyclone Zone's riptide or take on the mysterious Dr. Von Dark's Tunnel of Terror for even more thrills.
- The rides: With over 36 kid-ready rides, it can be hard to choose. Never walked a plank? Head down to Shipwreck Cove. Rather hit warp speed? Slide down Daredevil Drop's steep 76-foot chute. Ready to relax? Hop aboard an inner tube and float down the Lazee River.
- The seats: When its time to cool off, there's no better place than the cabana area, which includes a sun-shielding tent and lounge chairs; an Ultimate VIP Cabana adds room for more guests and includes a friendly waitstaff available to serve food, drinks, and alcohol.
- The eats: All that laughing is going to stoke a mighty hunger, which is why there are 15 concession stands and restaurants serving up something for everyone. Hand-dipped corndogs, pizza, and hot dogs can heat up lunches. Meanwhile, Dippin' Dots ice cream ensures meals have a cool finish.