- $10 for one ticket to X-Treme International Ice Racing (a $23.50 value)
- Where: Comcast Arena at Everett
- When: Friday, February 7, at 7:30 p.m.
- Seating: 100-level end sections and 200-level side sections
- Door time: 6:30 p.m.
- Ticket values include all fees
- Click here to view the seating chart.
X-Treme International Ice Racing
No brakes allowed. That's the rule at X-Treme International Ice Racing, where daring riders throttle Speedway Motorcycles and ATVs that accelerate from 0 to 60 miles per hour in less than three seconds. Oh, and one other thing: they're on ice. The lightweight vehicles—which resemble mountain bikes— are equipped with razor-sharp, steel-studded tires, helping them sink their edges into the ice as they execute hairpin turns across the frictionless surface. The riders hail from England, Scotland, Canada, and the United States, and will use their mastery of the ice to contend for individual glory as well as national pride, much like a politician running for president of Antarctica.