Low-frequency sound waves encourage collagen production during and after facial treatments
About This Deal
- A certified technician uses a machine that produces ultrasonic waves, which noninvasively penetrate deep into the layers of the skin to encourage collagen production.
- Valid treatment areas: face and neck
- Click here for more information
- Tightens and tones deep skin tissue
- Reduces dark eye circles
- Reduces eye puffiness
- Lifts the skin
- Reduces pore size
- Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps control acne
About Glam2Toe Medspa
Just as the name suggests, Glam2Toe Medspa aims to help their customers feel beautiful from head to toe. In order to achieve this, the aestheticians on board offer a wide array of skincare treatments including facials, microdermabrasion, microneedling, and dermaplaning, as well as other beauty procedures such as massage and hair removal. The staff strives to ensure all services are carried out in a pleasant and comfortable atmosphere.