Luminescent golf balls, lit-up putters, neon obstacles, and incandescent walls illume players negotiating tricky glow-themed landscapes
What You'll Get
- $5 for three rounds of llow-in-the-dark mini golf during one visit for one person ($9 value)
- $10 for three rounds of indoor glow golf for two (a $18 value)
- $15.60 for three rounds of indoor glow golf for four (a $36 value)
- $20.80 for three rounds of indoor glow golf for six (a $48 value)
- $10 for three rounds of indoor glow golf and one laser maze challenge for two (a $31_4 value)
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. May be repurchased every 90 days. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Limit 1 per visit. Not valid for birthday parties or group events. All games must be used by same group of 2, 4, or 6 people depending on option purchased. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
With iridescent miniature golf courses in malls throughout North America, Glowgolf adds phosphorescent fun to your shopping trips.
What to Expect
- Courses glow with light-defying blush corals, incandescent animals, and luminous foliage
- Each pass is good for three 18-hole games, giving you ample time to learn each hole's obstacles
- Equipment is available on the spot, so players won't have to carry around personal clubs