Creative fusions of regional Chinese cuisine at a modern Chinatown restaurant that’s a darling of the local press
What You'll Get
Choose Between Two Options
- $17 for $30 worth of dine-in Chinese fusion food for lunch
- $19 for $30 worth of dine-in Chinese fusion food for anytime
Click to see the menu.
The Fine Print
About Go 4 Food
Located just off the main Wentworth Ave. strip in Chinatown, Go 4 Food still manages to stand out, not just with its sleek, modern decor, but with its refreshing take on Chinese food. Not only does the restaurant serve the familiar Americanized dishes, but they also mash together entrees from regional Chinese cuisines, resulting in, for example, six different preps of dungeness crab. Even local press has taken notice.
- Time Out Chicago calls the chili crab "a spicy, messy, delicious meal."
- Eater named it one of the best restaurants in Chinatown, recommending the fusion-style bao tacos and the more traditional fried silverfish and braised pigeon.
- Also naming it one of the neighborhood's best is Thrillist: "Their pork pot stickers are gigantic, the hot and sour soup is supremely satisfying, and a new special—the bao tacos . . . adds to the eclectic menu."