Choose from Five Options
- $30 for one 35- to 45-minute private golf lesson for one (a $60 value)
- $80 for three 35- to 45-minute private golf lessons for one (a $80 value)
- $99 for two 45- to 60-minute semiprivate golf lessons for two (a $200 value)
- $145 for three 45- to 60-minute semiprivate golf lessons for two (a $300 value) <p>
Lessons take place at The Golf Improvement Center and are not valid with Greg Jones.
- $99 for a junior golf program for one kid age 6–14 (a $200 value)
The junior golf program takes place on four consecutive Saturdays at The Golf Improvement Center from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m., starting April 12 and running through May 3. Greg Jones and the team of instructors introduce kids to the basics of golf and help them to quickly improve their games through a premier teaching program. All campers get a T-shirt, and snacks are provided.
The Greg Jones Golf Academy
Throughout a golf-teaching career that spans more than 28 years, Greg Jones has taken everyone from inner-city students to PGA professionals under his wing and showed them how to properly swing the golf club. His team of experienced and well-trained instructors take a natural approach to the game, helping pupils develop a comfortable swing that fits their style of play, rather than instructing students to mimic the swing of a PGA professional or legally adopt an Iron Byron. Regardless of whether the lesson is for juniors or adults, private or in a small-group setting, a variety of lesson packages and programs are available to break techniques down into their basic components, making it easier to develop a repeatable game both on the course and on the range.