Guests can learn about the history of wine production and methods used to create the wine as well as taste a wide selection of wine
What You'll Get
- Wine Tasting for Two includes: tour of the winery, one bottle of wine for up to $35 for two guests, one wine flight per person
- Wine Tasting for Four includes: tour of the winery, two bottles of wine for up to $35 each for two guests, one wine flight per person
- Wine Tasting for Six includes: tour of the winery, two bottles of wine for up to $35 each for two guests, one wine flight per person
- Private Party for Up to 12 includes: short tour of the winery, five tasting bottles, one bottle for the host of the party, one flight per guest
- Wine Club Membership for One Month includes: one wine tasting per week and one wine tasting per guest (eight wine tastings in total, $80 value), one bottle of complimentary wine per month (up to $85 value), 20% off all purchases during the membership period
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. May be repurchased every 180 days. BYOB prohibited. All goods or services must be used by the same person. Must provide 21+ ID to receive alcoholic beverages. Not valid for happy hour specials. Not valid toward taxes, gratuity or delivery fees. Reservations required for Private Party Option. Limit 1 per table. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Guerrero Fernandez Winery
Guerrero Fernandez Winery was founded by high school sweethearts and husband-and-wife-duo Martin Guerrero and Olga Fernandez. This family-owned and operated winery specializes in handcrafted red wines, which are made in small lots from single vineyards in Sonoma and Napa County. And with winery tours, tastings, and wine club memberships, there's something for every palate at Guerrero Fernandez Winery.
2004 Merlot: Sweet anise notes lead to cedar and toffee flavors.
2012 Cabernet Sauvignon: Sweet fruit flavors and a lively, lingering finish.
2014 Pinot Noir “Dijon 667”: Aromas of plum and black cherry with hints of plush tannins, bittersweet cocoa, and well-balanced acidity.