This classic diner joint serves neighborhood favorite hamburgers and fries along with root bear floats and ice cream sundaes
About This Deal
- Type of food: burgers, sandwiches, hot dogs, and shakes
- Valid for the full menu on any day of the week
- View the menu
Need To Know
About Hamburger Heaven
For over 70 years, Hamburger Heaven has been slinging burgers and crisping fries in a retro-diner setting on the northern outskirts of Chicago in the village of Elmhurst.
- Double Decker Cheeseburger: Two crisped, browned beef patties with cheese, tomato, onion, and pickles served between a fluffy sesame seed bun.
- Bag of Fries: Crinkle-cut fries served with a heaping of salt in a bag that's just the tiniest bit soaked with grease for a totally not-guilty pleasure.
- Root Beer Float: These floats strike a balance between runny and thick, just the right texture for sipping the creamy mix of vanilla ice cream and homemade root beer through a straw.