- Final Shows through December 4th: One ticket to see Million Dollar Quartet
- Where: Harrah’s Showroom at Harrah’s Las Vegas
- Door time: 30 minutes before showtime
- Ticket values include all fees.
- $66.75 for orchestra and front seating (up to $96.65 value)
- $51.75 for tables and rear booths (up to $71.45 value)
- Click here to view the seating chart.
Million Dollar Quartet
The long-running hit musical Million Dollar Quartet will end its Las Vegas run on Dec. 4, 2016, which marks the 60th anniversary of the night that inspired the critically-acclaimed production. On this night in 1956, four of the world’s most famous rock ’n’ rollers—Jerry Lee Lewis, Carl Perkins, Elvis Presley, and Johnny Cash—gathered for a monumental jam session at Sun Studio. Based on true events and built upon skilled performances, the show has earned rave reviews from the New York Times and the Chicago Tribune, and has been performed more than 2,000 times. In addition to singing their hearts out, the actors play guitars and pianos, making the re-created supergroup feel just like the real thing. Guests can shake their hips as Elvis’s doppelgänger croons “Blue Suede Shoes” or snap their toes as the cast performs Jerry Lee Lewis’s “Great Balls of Fire.”
Harrah's Showroom at Harrah's Las Vegas
3475 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89109