PADI certification course equips students with the scuba skills necessary to navigate the underwater world
About This Deal
- Group lessons
- Course duration:
- The initial self-study course which is picked up from the Hart City Scuba in person and takes 14–16 hours to complete
- A six-hour scuba class; classes are held on Saturdays and Sundays, 8 a.m.–3:30 p.m.
- The diving practice which takes about 3 months to complete
- Students can bring their own snorkel, mask, and fins or rent form Hart City Scuba for $50
- About the instructor: Greg has been a certified diver since 1984 and has been educating other divers for 29 years. Diving is his true passion. He loves the adventure it brings and the fact that he can help others achieve their diving dreams
Need To Know
About Hart City Scuba
Hart City Scuba’s team of dive masters and instructors turn mere waders into full-blown explorers of the aquatic world. They achieve that through group and private scuba programs such as open water diver, rescue diver, and conversational mermaid. In addition, they can mend any dive gear gone awry and fill tanks with fresh O2.