Licensed physical therapists help customers achieve the certificates for employment, as well as evaluate their abilities
What You'll Get
- Proper Lifting Techniques Workshop
- Pre-Employment Screening
- Sports Screening Session
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 90 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Appointment required. Must sign waiver. Consultation required; non-candidates and other refund requests will be honored before service provided. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). May be repurchased every 30 days. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant's standard cancellation policy applies (any fees not to exceed voucher price). Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Healing Touch Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation PC
What services does your business offer and what makes your business stand out from the competition?
- Physical Therapy
- Pre-employment screening: A licensed Physical Therapist will evaluate you according to the job requirement of lifting and or carrying x amount of weight. If there is no specific requirement we will test you up to 70 lbs. Will show you proper lifting techniques to avoid injuries and give you the booklet on proper lifting techniques. You can stop the test at the first sign of discomfort. Upon successful completion of the evaluation, we will issue a certificate for pre-employment valid for six months.
- Sports Screening: Do you need fast, effective assessment and treatment of (sports) injuries without having to undergo expensive (often unnecessary) tests for your Athlete?
Do you need your Athlete to get back into your sports fast? Are you tiered of seeing them on the sideline? Are you afraid their injuries might injure them further?
Do you need an individually tailored exercise regimen by dedicated physical therapy professionals to get back to competitive level of sports?
Let us help you to get your kid back to the level before the injury/ pain started!!!
* Fast and accurate diagnosis * Evidence based prognosis * Based on the well-established medical methods backed up by decades of research. * If they require further tests/ diagnostics they will be directed accordingly.
What makes your business stand out from the competition? : You can go anywhere for therapy but will they guarantee* pain free body, no more medical bills* and offer complimentary transportation?
- For no more medical bills and pain free body guarantee policy visit our website: https://www.healingtouchpt.com/terms--conditions.html
- In-house Workshop on Proper Lifting Techniques by a Licensed Physical Therapist: We are determined to make you live pain free*- please spread the word and invite all your friends and family to this event. They don’t have to be in pain as we are looking to prevent it. Registration is required as space is limited. By attending this event you will learn to prevent Pain by mastering proper lifting techniques-We are determined to prevent pain.
What was the inspiration to start or run this business?
- When I (Dr. J Peruvingal PT, DPT) graduated from PT school and started to look for a job, I realized that goal of most employers were to keep the patients for as long as possible. This strategy was adopted by many so that maximum money can be “milked” from insurance companies! Of course, I vowed against this so I had to open my own practice at age 25 instead of going to clubs. Learn more at: https://www.healingtouchpt.com/about-us.html and https://www.healingtouchpt.com/whoisj_peruvingal.html
What do you love most about your job?
- It makes me very happy to know that you are living a pain free life and I was part of the reason for it. There is a customer care representative or office administrator that you can talk to regarding any of the difficulties you might face.
What is the best reaction you've ever gotten from a customer?
- “There are some people who are excellent at what they do. And then there are people who are sincere, caring and kind hearted. You happen to be both, and for that I am very grateful." Claurine, NY