Customers can improve their endurance in other physical activities thanks to yoga classes with an experienced instructor
What You'll Get
- Overview of classes offered: hot yoga or hot pilates
- View the class schedule
How it Works
- Look at the schedule and find a class you would like to attend.
- No registration needed for the first class.
- Registration will be done at the studio and you will be able to book classes online using the Mindbody App.
- Please arrive at the studio 15 minutes before the class starts.
- Please bring a valid ID.
- Bring your own yoga mat, towel, and water. Or you can rent/buy these from us.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 120 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Only valid for local clients with local ID. Walk-ins welcome. Must use 5-class pass within 30 days from activation. Customers must provide their own mat, towel and water. Mats are available for purchase and can be rented in the studio. Please arrive 20 minutes prior to class time. Must sign waiver. Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as gift(s). Limit 1 per visit. New customers only. Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Yoga Wild!
Yoga Wild's instructors conduct their classes in heated rooms, so calories might be burnt faster and more effectively. There are three types of classes at Yoga Wild! and all of them are suitable for beginners and last for 60 minutes. For example, inferno hot Pilates combines principles of Pilates training along with high-intensity interval training—it helps to straighten the core and improve general stamina. Bikram yoga, on the other hand, helps to increase body's flexibility and blood circulation.