During a Kayak & Bike Tours the participants can admire the views of Lehigh River, see wildlife such as eagles and turtles, and more
About This Deal
- Duration of the trip: four hours
- Departure location: 240 River St., Sand Island, Bethlehem, PA.
- Departure times: 9 a.m., 9:30 a.m., 1 p.m., 3:30 p.m.
- What’s included: complimentary photos of the clients passing under the Bethlehem Steel Stacks
- No experience needed; all equipment provided.
- No bare feet or flip flops
- Click here to view the schedule
- The sights: Lehigh River, Bethlehem Steel, the Historic D&L Trail, and more
Need To Know
About Historic Bethlehem River Tours
With Historic Bethlehem River Tours, guests can bike the D&L Trail on the same tow path used by canal boat crews 190 years ago. They will also get to paddle down the Lehigh River on a kayak passing historic industrial giants and calm seclusion in the "Metro Wilderness". All equipment provided, no experience needed.
- Go on a kayak adventure, during which instructors will teach guests the basics of paddling the river before leading them through a guided tour of the surrounding areas.
- Ride along a bike trail that covers the Delaware & Lehigh National Heritage Corridor, a Smithsonian Instritution affiliate.
- Courtesy Shuttle Van - Those who wish to may make ride back in our courtesy shuttle van instead of biking.