Professional boat tours of the harbor area combine sightseeing and wildlife watching in a narrated, family-friendly experience
What You'll Get
- Duration of trip: two hours
- Departure location: Pier 2: 970 N. Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 at Broadway
- Departure times: daily at 10 a.m., 11:15 a.m., 12:30 p.m., 1:45 p.m., and 3 p.m.
- Fully stocked snack bar and beverage bar on board
How to Schedule
- After purchasing your voucher, you’ll receive instructions and a link to schedule the date and time of your tour.
- Available dates and times can be viewed here.
The Fine Print
Promotional value expires 180 days after purchase. Amount paid never expires. Walk-ups welcome. Reservations strongly recommended. Limit 10 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Subject to availability. Must use promotional value in 1 visit(s). Valid only for option purchased. Merchant is solely responsible to purchasers for the care and quality of the advertised goods and services.
About Hornblower Cruises
San Diego’s picturesque harbor—awash with graceful bridges, sweeping views, and glimpses of sea lions—has thrilled passengers on Hornblower Yachts's ships for more than 30 years. The large fleet includes an antique yacht and one of the largest charter yachts in Southern California An environmentally concerned company, Hornblower Yachts introduces passengers to ecological problems and ongoing environmental projects in the area on its cruises.
In addition to in-harbor cruises, Hornblower's large, fast whale-watching vessel improves guests' chances of spotting whales thanks to a frame that sits higher off the water. The boat's wider, more stable design even helps prevent guests from getting seasick. Along with climate-controlled interiors, the fleet is equipped with bathrooms on all interior decks.