Choose from Three Options
- $20 for full-day waterpark admission for one ($34.95 value)
- $39 for full-day waterpark admission for two ($69.90 value)
- $95 for full-day waterpark admission for four with $10 food credit ($149.80 value)
Click here for a deal for Altitude Sports Grill, also located inside Hotel Cascada.
Albuquerque Surf N' Slide Waterpark
Located inside Hotel Cascada, Albuquerque Surf N' Slide packs a thrilling water-park adventure under a single roof. The indoor park features a lazy river, a pair of twisting slides, and even a wading pool for younger kids. All told, Surf N' Slide utilizes more than 175,000 gallons of water—but that's not the park's only impressive number. Here are a few more figures that help truly demonstrate its magnitude:
- It required 3 years and more than $18 million to build
- The longest slide measures 300 feet
- The tallest tower, meanwhile, reaches 34 feet
- There are more than 26 water-play features, including a tipping bucket, three basketball hoops, and waterfalls.
- The FlowRider wave ride—which replicates the experience of surfing—pumps 32,000 gallons of water through its system every minute to create continuous waves.
2500 Carlisle Boulevard Northeast
Albuquerque, NM 87110